Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FACEBOOK , DOTA, YM etc.

It's our exam week and I turned on my computer to study on an online website, then I saw a bookmark for facebook, obviously I clicked it I first checked who was online then started using applications and then I could not stop. I have been using facebook for maybe 1 year? or whatever, but I suddenly want to use facebook exactly on our exam week. I can't stop, right now I'm still using facebook.

I am also playing DotA, I got bored playing during our Christmas vacation, but when 4th quarter started I suddenly got addicted again. Until now I'm still playing and we have two exams tomorrow

USING THE COMPUTER IS SO ADDICTIVE!!!

2 comments:

Alia Mustapha said...

same like me. :)

Prince said...

haha, it's nice that I can relate to someone